- WHAT IS MOISSANITE?
Moissanite is a rare, naturally occurring mineral also known as silicon carbide.
Moissanite is grown using a thermal growing process that creates silicon carbide crystals.
These crystals are fashioned into moissanite gemstones that rival any natural gemstone for fire and brilliance
- Will Moissanite ever lose its brilliance, become cloudy or change color?
No, because Moissanite is made from a natural mineral, it will maintain its appearance forever.
- What gives Moissanite its superior fire?
Moissanite’s properties and master cutting creates high dispersion (“fire”).
Moissanite’s dispersion is 0.104, which means it has more fire than diamond at 0.044.
Fire is one of the three attributes that make up the beauty of a jewel, along with brilliance and lustre.
- HOW IS MOISSANITE GRADED FOR CLARITY?
Like a diamond, moissanite is graded using a 10x jeweler’s loupe to identify any imperfections that may affect it’s optical performance.
Typically, moissanite is grading according to the GIA
Grade:D E F G H I F
we only produce DEF colorless and near colorless fine quality moissanite
- Will Moissanite scratch or break easily?
They are not indestructible. Care for your Moissanite jewellery just as you would other fine jewellery,
taking precautions not to wear rings and bracelets when doing rough work.
- Do people buy Moissanite rings for engagements and weddings?
Due to Moissanite’s beauty, durability, value and brilliance that lasts forever, it is very popular for engagement rings.
- What is the “Cut” of my Moissanite stone?
Our Gemstones are especially cut to mirror diamonds, giving them more sparkle and fire then any others on the market
- Do I get a certificate with my ring?
Every Moissanite Ring sold comes with a Certificate of Authenticity including a detailed description of the custom piece of jewelry you purchased as well as the type of precious metal
- Are your Products Conflict free?
All moissanite stones are conflict free and a great ecofriendly option.
- HOW CAN MOISSANITE BE DISTINGUISHED FROM OTHER COLORLESS GEMSTONES?
There are four methods:
1. Determine if doubling of facet junctions is visible through magnification.
2. Use a jeweler’s loupe to examine the girdle of the stone for engraving.
3. Examine for specific refractive and gravity indices.
4. Have a trained gemologist or jeweler use a testing device specifically design
to distinguish moissanite from diamond.
- Moissanite vs Diamond: Which is More Beautiful?
More and more clients choose Moissanite over Diamond as s engagement ring and wedding ring ,Anniversary ring
- HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY MOISSANITE JEWELRY?
You may clean moissanite the same way you would diamond or any other fine gemstone.
As with any fine jewelry item, an ultrasonic cleaner can be used.
However, it is best to be gentle with your valuable treasures.
You can also clean your moissanite jewelry using a commercial (nonacid based) jewelry cleaner .
Plated jewelry, such as Platineve or silver plated with gold or platinum, should
be cared for as per the designer’s instructions.
- What is covered by the lifetime Warranty?
We cover all routine services including polishing, rhodium plating, cleaning, prong tightening and more!
We also cover the loss or damage of sidestones.
If you encounter an issue with your center stone, contact us to discuss your Choice
- What if I would like to upgrade my Moissanite Stone? Do you have an upgrade plan?
Yes! If you decide you want to upgrade your Center, please contact us for more information. You will be eligible for our upgrade program as long as your desired upgrade is greater than $150.00. Note that shipping and handling are to be paid by the customer.